Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Shoes: Concealed Sneaker Wedges!

I am so pleased to announce the arrival of my new shoes earlier, in fact, I'm ecstatic! As soon as I saw a pair of these shoes in Internacionale, I fell in love with them. In that shop though, they only had beige and white ones, and they wouldn't go with any clothes I own so I went shopping online and found these beauties!
 
 
Dazzling aren't they? Not only are they just gorgeous, they have 3 inch wedges inside them, so you're instantly so much taller. You wouldn't expect them to be practical though, would you? However, I can honestly say they're now some of the comfiest shoes I own (along with my Converse) and I can genuinely run in them. There isn't even a chance of instability in them because of how thick the wedges is. The sole is practically the same as that of a normal trainer.
 
The brand is Truffle and I managed to snap these beauties up for around £30 Buy It Now off eBay including P&P. There are tons of sellers on there offering different colours for around the same price. There's also a low-top version as well as these high-tops, plus Jeffrey Cambell versions (see below right) if you can afford them, although I personally prefer these Truffle ones anyway. This is just a selection of them I found on eBay. There are other colours available. You could also pick them up in New Look or Internacionale if they're very big shops, but none of the shops in my town sell them.
 
 
 
...But these shoes are a birthday present, so now I have to wait until my birthday to wear them. I'm so impatient to wear them because they're so amazing. I know they're not to everyone's tastes, but keep looking at them for a while and you might warm up to them. If you like them, don't hesitate and go buy them. Plus, on the right hand side of my blog, there's a poll about these wedges. Let me know what you think!
 
My Price: Approx. £30
My Shop: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment