Thursday 25 October 2012

Birthday Presents!

So today is my birthday and I've had a lovely day. I've eaten far too much, but who doesn't when they're celebrating? I posted not long since mentioning the concealed wedge sneakers (by the way, they are very comfy and dead easy to walk in, but I wore them to college and now I have blisters. Just don't wear them for really long periods of walking or if you have to walk up and down hills fast. That just a little word of advice if you get them) and so I decided to mention the other presents I got today!

Kaiser Chiefs Off With Their Heads Shirt:
So basically all I got was merch. It's my favourite thing to wear, because it means people can get to know me a little just by looking at me. It's the perfect conversation starter if you're a bit shy like I can be too. So I got two Kaiser Chiefs shirts because they're my favourite band and I just desperately needed more of their merchansdise.

My Price: £5












Kaiser Chiefs Drums Shirt:
This has to be my favourite out of all of my shirts. I wore this today and it's so comfy as well as being awesome. There's drumsticks and tour dates on the back, which I don't usually like, but this is dead cool. I wanted the women's version but they'd run out of them and this men's version was in Charcoal, whereas the women's was in Sky Blue. To be honest, blue doesn't look that great on me so I'm glad I got this version instead.

My Price: £5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Batman Shirt:
Is this or is this not the coolest Batman shirt you have ever seen? When I saw this, I totally had to have it. It's so cool! It really reminded me of 1960s Batman (the only Batman I really like) and it just looks totally crazy. I must say, the arm holes are massive and they flop around which really annoys me. Because it's a vest though, I use a bobby pin on each side to attatch it to my bra, and it works wonders! Try it if you ever have that problem.

My Price: £5
My Shop: Fashion Island (Again, I'm not entirely sure whether this shop is in every town, but you can probably find this vest, a dress and leggings in the same pattern in any shop that reminds you of those market stalls you get when you go to a seaside resort like Ingoldmills or Blackpool.)
 






I'm really pleased with my presents all in all. There's nothing better than loads more clothes and shoes if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment